Tuesday, August 28, 2007

To the Fair We Go...Twice!

Today our playgroup went to the Washington County Fair. Charlie was so...excited even though he had no clue where we were going. We all got there and as we approached the entrance there was a sign that stated that the rides would not be running until 5pm. Bummer! So we went ahead and saw all the animals. All I can say is...I am such a city girl!! The kids had a blast! Charlie was disappointed that he couldn't get on the rides. I think the mommies were as well. So, one of the mom's and I decided that we would come back in the evening. I'm so glad that we did. Her little one and my little one had so much fun. They definately like the BIG rides. They went on the swings and absolutely loved that. Charlie was squealing like a little girl. The other little boy didn't know what to think about it at first but eventually loved it. He didn't want the ride to be over. After they went on that ride then they went on a true kiddie ride - the choo-choo train that went 2 mph. Charlie sat there and endured it. The other started crying half way through. Come to find out...he didn't like the kiddie ride...he wanted to go on the swing AGAIN! After they rode on the swing we went on the catapillar roller coaster. Yep...they're diehards! Thank god it's over though...I felt so disgusting afterwards. YUCK! The important thing is that the kids had a good time, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.