Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Best Decision I Made in a Long Time

Well, I finished up the NWA Junior League New Members Retreat. I had a lot of fun meeting new people and seeing those that I know there. I am so...glad that I joined this organization. We did something today that really got to me and has forever changed my perception in life. I will dedicate my time and put my whole heart and soul into this project. I wasn't able to take many pictures so I hope the girls at the Retreat will send us pictures so I can upload them here. I am so tired now I can't think straight so I'll blog later, I just wanted to let you know how the Retreat made such an impact on me.

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the retreat! I will regretfully admit that I have never been to Children's House, but plan to volunteer at one of their workdays this year. I'm sure it is an experience that I'll never forget either.