Monday, August 27, 2007

Charlie's 1st Day in the 2 Year Old Class

Well, today went very well. Charlie was very excited to go to school this morning (to see Cole and Phoebe). When we got in the building he was heading towards his old class. I had to put the brakes on. He was a little leary about going in the new class but once he saw Phoebe playing he was game. I made the decision over the weekend that he would stay until 2:30pm instead of noon. I was a bit hesitate at first only because the the kids no longer sleep in cribs...they're on mats and I didn't know how they would adjust during naptime being so close to one another. The teachers said he did very well. I'm in the process of potty training him so I had him in pull-ups. They said he stayed dry and went to the potty every time they took him. The only time he wet his pants was while he was asleep. All in all, it was a very good day for all of us. I actually have more time to do things around the house. Sounds like fun, huh? Tomorrow, we are going to meet up with our play group and head out to the Washington County Fair. I'll let you know how they goes...

No comments: