Sunday, August 19, 2007

What's going on?

Hmmm...not a whole lot has been going on. Charlie has finally completed his toddler days at First School. He will now be in the 2 year old room. We went to Open House on Wednesday to meet his new teachers and see his new room. When we got there, Charlie went to his old class across the hall instead of his new class. Once he got in his new classroom he saw all the toys and different set up and was like "wow!". He picked up a couple of toys and took it to his old class. LOL. He has one more week off and then back to normal hours. I'm still debating if I will keep him there until noon or at the 2:30pm pick-up. I just don't know. This Wednesday we are taking him to another Wiggles concert. I'm really excited to see how he reacts at this one. I will definately post some pics of that. Nothing else really going on though. I'm still going to the gym almost everyday. On the days that I don't get to go, I'm relieved but then again...I feel real sluggish on those days. I have noticed that I have toned up. If I can just keep it up I'll be happy with myself by Thanksgiving. Well, it's time for Prince Charles to take his afternoon nap. I'll blog later!

No comments: