Sunday, July 29, 2007

History Was Made Today!

Well...he finally did it!! My son went and pooped in the potty today! WooHoo!! I know, ew...but I have to be excited about it! All you mommies out there understand my enthusiasm. He didn't know quite how to take it though. He was actually a bit puzzled in to what just had happened. We are getting there, slowly but surely! We're moving on up...

Yesterday, we all went to our POA pool party. It was a lot of fun. They had raffle tickets to purchase at the entrance for the prizes at the end of the party. Guess who won the grand prize??? I've never won anything before...I have but they were small little things. I won a really nice picnic basket that was filled to the brim with stuff. Then when they were drawing for the second prize they called my name again. I KNOW! I gave up that prize so someone else could enjoy it. After that, they called my name a couple more times. I got a bottle of wine and some more free movie rentals and sandwiches. I should go to the border and get a Powerball ticket, huh??

Anyhow, I've been doing a really good job going to the gym. I go six days a week plus do my Jazzercise at least 3 times a week. Tuesday is my off day from everything. I have also taken up a Body Pump class. I love it! Today I'm trying out Body Flow. I took a Spin class two Saturday's ago. I liked it, but I need more of a full body workout. Chuck has been doing his share of going to the gym as well. He has gone every morning for the past two weeks right before he goes to work. Charlie just loves going to the childcare at the facility to play with all the children. Anyways, not much else going on. I'll keep you posted on the Potty 101 situation.

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

wow, that is a lot of time at the gym! i'm lucky if i get 3 days in! good for you!

Of course i have yet to take advantage of the child care - i hate to pay for it.

The Traxsons said...

email mtraxson@cox.net - hope you had fun on Dickson!