Sunday, July 1, 2007

No excuses!!

Ok...I am now a full-time member of the Fayetteville Athletic Club, thanks to Bailey. They have a child care facility there for Charlie to exert some energy at while I work up a sweat. I've already been twice now with him and he absolutely loves it!! So...no more excuses for not being able to go and work out. Between this and Jazzercise I should be ready for Ms Fit 2008!! I'll keep you posted on the progress. I guess I need to get that contract put together that Oprah advises all of us to sign to get in shape. You know whatever Ms Oprah says it's gold!

Anyways, it's been a very low-key weekend. Chuck has been at work all weekend. Poor guy! If he was paid hourly we would be millionaires!! Thank goodness 4th of July is coming...atleast he'll get that day off...hopefully. All this computer stuff is going to get the best of him and the rest of us. Well, Charlie is taking a nap so I think I'm going to get a couple Z's in as well...this working out stuff is just exhausting me!! :)

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

I'm a member too - I highly recommend Body Pump, Attack, and Combat - my favorite classes!