Saturday, September 6, 2008

Soccer season has begun!!





Well, it's official...I can truely call myself a "soccer Mom"!! Charlie had his very first soccer practice this morning. He looked so adorable in his soccer attire. I tried his outfit on last night and he was so in the mode of playing soccer and was excited about going to practice. However, that wasn't the case this morning at practice. I just don't know what happen to him. He was clingy and whiney, just not the norm for him. He acted like he was tired. I'm not quite sure how that could be since he went to bed at 9pm last night and woke up at 7am this morning. He did kick the ball around a bit back and forth but only on his terms. Hopefully, Monday's practice will go smoother. Chuck and Charlie are actually outside right now as we speak kicking the ball around. I'll let you know how it goes Monday. By the way, I have a new blog for you to check out. This is for my new little side business. http://justboardbywendy.blogger.com

No comments: