Sunday, September 28, 2008

SCORE!!!



Well he did it!! My son scored his very first not one but TWO goals!! Unfortunely I was so excited I didnt' take any still pics of it. Thank goodness for the camcorder!! He is really enjoying it now. It's a shame that the Fall season will be over in a couple of weeks.

Since his little "not listening" stages at the beginning of the school and soccer year, he is a totally different kid. He listens all the time now and is the happiest kid alive. Of course he has his little lapse here and there but he's THREE!! Not much longer until I have to stop saying that. I can't believe he'll be four 2 weeks from today. Life is much better when all of us are in good moods!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey Wendy - I "tagged" you on my random thoughts blog (www.mytucents.blogspot.com).