Monday, August 25, 2008

A Visit from Special People






I just had a wonderful visit from our niece (Samantha), nephew (Shane) and great niece (Skylar). Skylar and Charlie had the best time!! Skylar is about 6 months older than Charlie so it was a lot like have twins running around the house. They were too funny!! Charlie was very upset when they left. He wanted to go back to Chattanooga with them. Hopefully we'll be able to visit them during Christmas break.
Now, the house is too quiet!! I'm not yelling at the kids to stop pushing, or pulling hair or to share their toys. I did it during my first part of my marriage and all I can say is...kudos to all you moms with more than one kiddo!! It's tough and I'm sorry to say but it doesn't get any better in their teen years! It is fun and challenging but also exhausting!!!!

Anyways, I have started making and selling custom made hairbow hangers and memory boards. I am also doing letters for children's rooms. I need to upload my pictures to show off my work. Hang tight for now and I'll post the pics later on today.

No comments: