Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Time just flew on by...


Ok...it's been a bizillion years since I last posted anything. Seriously, where does the time go?? Well let's see...we'll start off with Charlie. Charlie has completed his "Toddler" year at his school and is on his break before Summer school starts up next week. He had an awesome year with all his little friends and his two teachers Mrs Terri and Mrs Stephanie. They were a true blessing! Charlie had his very first end of school program (wouldn't you know that I would miss this!) His class were little ladybugs and they had to sing three songs. Chuck recorded all of it on the video recorder and let me tell you...too stinkin' cute! Charlie actually kissed his little girlfriend, Phoebe, during the second song. Adorable! So far on his little summer break, all he has been doing is going swimming. He loves to swim! If fact, we just finished up with a playdate with two of his classmates and went swimming. They had a ton of fun together. Charlie's vocabulary is getting stronger and stronger everyday. He is saying sentences now which is kind of freaking me out. Before you know it...he'll be speaking out to his graduating class (my wishes). We took him to the movies for the first time. We went to see Shrek the Third. He did so...good. He sat there with his Shrek that we got from Build-a-Bear and he was chomping away on a tub of popcorn. We had no problems...well we got there a little late so we had to sit on the second row which was fine for Charlie since he is so used to looking up to see the T.V., but for Chuck and I it was like watching a tennis match. It was not that comfortable-why they even have those 3 front rows is beyond me.

I just recently got back from New Orleans. I was part of the wedding party for my good friend, Marisa. It was a beautiful ceremony. My girlfriends and I had a blast together. Life without them would be oh so different. For the past few weeks we have been busy throwing or attending parties/showers for her. Now that the wedding is over, we have no idea what to do with ourselves now. We'll just have to get together and celebrate absolutely nothing! I've been accepted in the NWA Junior League so I'll be busy with that from now on.

The rest of the family is doing well. Chuck has been working long hard hours (surprise). He's like the Energizer bunny. He took care of Charlie while I was gone to New Orleans. He is a great Mr. Mom. It was good for the two of them to have one-on-one time together. Bailey is taking a couple courses through the summer to get caught up and she is also working full time at the her work. Just being a busy bee as usual. That pretty much sums it up for the past two months. Now that things have calmed down, I'll be better at updating our blog. Good-bye for now...

1 comment: