Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Just Four More Months...

Well, it's getting closer to my baby's 3rd year. I can't believe it. Today he is 32 months. It is so true that they just grow up so quick in a blink of an eye. It was hard for me for his first birthday. His second was not too bad...but for some reason this third year coming up is really hard for me. I guess because he is his own little person now. He's having a conversation with you and he understands oh so much more than we give him credit for...and he is so stinkin' sharp!! You can't really trick this little one. Today I was able to trick him though. He had his first taste of chocolate milk. I have to call it "chocolate juice". I don't want him to get it confused or substitute it for regular milk. Chuck thinks I'm crazy for telling him this. So far so good!!

I have to start planning for his birthday. I'm thinking a Shrek theme. I'm not sure if we should have it here at the house or at a facility. It's nice to have it somewhere other than your home because you don't have to clean before or after. However, it is much more relaxing at your own house. You're on your own turf to do what you want and you are not on a strict timeline. I know...I have four more months to plan this, but if you know me well you know that this is my normal tactics.

Well, it's getting late and I have to get up early to get Prince Charles ready for school tomorrow. I'll keep you updated...

No comments: