Monday, June 11, 2007

First Day of Summer School

Today was Charlie's first day in summer school. He was so...excited this morning. I asked him, "are you ready to go to school today?" He says, "I want to see Phoebe!" She's his little girlfriend in his class that he kissed during their end-of-the-year program. When we got out of the suburban I put his backpack on him and he just look too cute walking into the building. He is such a big boy now. I was a little bit worried about naptime because I normally pick him up at noon, but during summer he stays until 2pm. When I would pick him up at noon he would go down for about 2 hours...at around 12:30 or so...now that he gets picked up at 2pm he has to nap there. Today it took him about 45 minutes before he would fall asleep. I had forgotten to pack a blanket and stuffed animal for him to sleep with to keep him comfortable. BAD MOMMY! The teacher said he did really well though. Anyways, nothing much happened today. I'll blog tomorrow...it's time for bedtime!

No comments: