Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Tree Hugger's Cult...

Ok...we have been living in Fayetteviille now for about 3 years now (I use to live here before I married Chuck, but that's a different story) and this morning at 7:00am we have been initiated into the capital of the "tree huggers USA of NWA". :) My family and I woke up at 6am to get ready for the first day of the farmer's market for the season. Today they gave away free trees to all residence of Fayetteville. We came home with 3 Dogwoods, 2 Sugar Maples and a Hydrangea bush. Now...where do we plant them without Prince Charles messing with them??? That is the question of the day. I'm getting ready to dye eggs for tomorrows Easter egg hunt. Here is a slideshow of Charlie's egg hunt at school. There will be more pictures tomorrow with the grandkids. Enjoy...

No comments: