Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The weather for the past couple of days has been BEAUTIFUL!! Charlie is absolutely loving it! He could live outside I think. We will be leaving to go to Memphis this weekend to see The Wiggles. I keep telling him, "Charlie, are you ready to see The Wiggles?" He just looks at me like, "what are you talking about?" I don't think he is understanding what's going to happen in a few days. I can't wait to see how he reacts to all of this.

Everyday, he says more and more. It's so exciting to hear him talk and have somewhat of a conversation with him, but on the other hand it is so depressing! My baby boy is growing up too fast to suit me! Before I know it, he'll be starting Kindergarten and that will flash by so quick I just won't know what to do.

Bailey just got over being very ill for the past week. She has passed her germs to her father and now he is miserable. I just hope he'll be able to make it this weekend. I am shocked that Charlie hasn't gotten it yet. (Knock on wood) It'll be just my luck that he'll start feeling ewie on Friday. Or maybe even me. That's just what I need. We'll just take it one day at a time.

No comments: